day 8... weight watchers diet excuse the all lowercase type... I am very hungry and weak and typing quickly as I have 1 more point left today and I want to use it before night falls. here are my options for what i can use it on:
- 1 light Sargento string cheese
- 2/3 cup of egg whites liquid
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate sprinkles
- 2 orange starburst
- exactly 11 olives (1 more than that would make 2 points... so I'd have to avoid all large olives in case it mistakenly adds up to 2 small olives... it's all very scientific and complicated)
- 3 Haribo sour cola gummy candies
- 2.5 tbsp of fat-free ricotta
- a piece of a 7-point potato
- 45 cucumbers (cucumbers don't have points, but I figure 45 of them must make some sorta points impact... surely the seeds eventually amount to 1 point)
nothing much else to report on today just that the program seems kind (although I fear it and am scared WW is somehow looking at what I'm writing and taking away some of my weekly point allowance). and, oh yes, and i've been hungry. oh so very hungry...
over and out!
PS: this typing has likely burned 1.2 points so perhaps I can spring for 90 cucumbers and a drop of egg-white liquid?