Oh hello dear readers! Sorry it's been so long. I don't have a good reason for not writing the past few weeks. Other than it's been rainy here in NYC. I think most things can be blamed on the rain. Like bad hair. Or taxes. Here's what's happened since I've been gone...
2) I came across this little jazz band and was reminded how magical NYC can be in the summertime when it's not overflowing with rain...
3) And then I came across this and was reminded how NYC is magical, but it sure likes its garbage where it can see it!
4) I began the hunt for new eyeglasses! So far nothing. But I still continue my quest to find specs that don't make me look like a bug from the early 1940's.
5) I realized that if you want a pickle at a restaurant, you should ask for a side dish of pickles instead of ordering something you don't really care for just because it comes with a pickle... genius!
6) I came across 3 little birds playing in one of those huge puddles in Bowling Green park... surely there's some kind of life metaphor or German fairy tale moral here:
7) I discovered Kashi cereal... more on that later!
8) And, lastly, I may have uncovered a plot by Magnum ice cream to replace Nestlé Drumsticks as the ice cream of choice at suspiciously small delis throughout the city: